- A team of five professors share FIVE “PEARLS” from the perspective of literature, Bible, fine arts, theology and music.
- “PEARLS” are works of art (literature, fine arts, music), theological writings or Biblical passages that the subjectivity of the professor finds particularly helpful or illuminating; monastic wisdom has always known that experience and knowledge cannot be separated; a key element of our master’s program is that the professors are sharing with the students not only their expertise on the subject, but also their personal link to it.
- registering now gives you access to the FULL VIDEOS OF THE CLASSES and also to all class materials and to the students forum.
- the language is English.
- the videos are professionally subtitled in English, Catalan and Spanish, and available to all students during 30 days.
- the fee for the Spring Lectures is 150€; scholarships are available; don’t hesitate to ask
- all interested register here or write to our Registrar’s Office
Spring/Autumn Lectures 2021:
Date: June 11-13, 2021
Spring/Autumn Lectures 2020
Date: September 4-6, 2020
FULL VIDEOS OF THE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE HERE